Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Left-handed passwords

It seems I've got a touch of the insomnia again tonight, combined with intermittent back spasms I can't help but attribute to my penchant for swinging a golf club and my prowess-or lack thereof-with it.

In the spirit of fun things to do, I have found that passwords consisting of left-hand only spelling on a QWERTY keyboard system are efficient. Here's a list of fun passwords you can use, that I'm making up just now. Note, that I don't use any of these passwords, so you hackers out there needn't try these to tap into this awesomest of blogs. :-P

Treebeards
GreatWestFate
QatarReeves
WereBert
SeverateDeer
GreetCars
AvastWeCaesars
CartsAreZags
RatsAteTRex
FreeZeeStars
DrearSWAT
DecaGrease
WereSwearDave
CasesTwasArt
BretsFrets


Okay, that's all the fun I can handle for now.

No comments: